Our dedicated student support
Our administration team will help you between 9am and 5pm. You may ask any of the following matters at the reception at Level 9, just in front of the lifts.
– Course or class change request (conditions apply)
– Holiday request (conditions apply)
– Attendance issues (medical certificate)
– Complaint form
– Certificate request
– Course request
– Student ID cards
– Cancellation form
– Refund request
We may address your request/issue to your appointed agent if your enrolment process was arranged through such agency.
– Students can download class, course, holiday request forms from the Student Portal. Once a form is completed and signed, students can either scan the form and email it to email@example.com or bring it to Reception on Level 9. Alternately, students can come to Reception during working hours (9am to 5pm) regarding your requests as per normal.
– Requests will not be accepted unless a student signature is included.
– Your request will only be finalized upon approval by the Director of Studies/Management team.
– Until your request is approved or otherwise finalized, your current class/holiday status will remain unchanged.
– There may be charges or fees to be paid for some requests, even when there is approval, the request will not be actioned until the payment is made.
After Hours Enquiries
You can ask us any questions regarding your studies and college life at MIT Institute at all times using the online form below.
Comments or questions are welcome. Please be reminded that you cannot make course, class, or holiday change requests through this form.
Student Portal (for existing students)
Existing students can access online student handbook and other resources on our exclusive page below. You must get the access code that our staff will tell you at the orientation.