If you study on a student visa, you must have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).

There are two choices.

1. First, you can pay us and we will then pay the money to the OSHC provider. The price varies depending on how long you plan to stay in Australia and use OSHC. If you pay through us, we will choose the OSHC company for you. We will try to use one that has a good price and provides good customer service.

2. Second, if you organise your own OSHC there are a few things that the Department of Immigration and Multicultural Affairs (DIMA) says you must do. You need to show us evidence that you have organised your own OSHC provider before you come to Australia or before your previous student visa course finishes. This can be as simple as faxing us the receipt your OHSC provider has given you.