CRICOS Course Code : 080079C
If your answer is “Yes” to one or more of the questions below, you should consider FCE Preparation at MIT!!
- Do you feel that your English is fairly good, but hasn’t improved beyond the level of day-to-day communication?
- Do you want to use English as an effective tool for better employment?
- Do you simply want to keep studying English, but want something other than General English?
FCE Preparation is for students of intermediate (B1 in Common European Framework) level which aims to prepare students for the Cambridge ESOS exam, First Certificate (FCE). It prepares students for the exam with the necessary skills and accuracy in English.
- You need to have graduated from high school; and
- You have successfully finished General English at an intermediate level; or
- You can show a level equivalent to 5.0 IELTS General Training, TOEIC 560 or other equivalent international tests; or
- You can show evidence that you have finished an intermediate level course at another English college in Australia.
Levels & Courses
Why study this course at MIT?
You will have very close liaison between staff and students which ensures individual care and attention. Our experienced staff members have a lot of understanding with the difficulties students face and the expertise to deal with them.
|8:30-10:00||1st Session||1st Session||1st Session||1st Session||Day Off|
|10:10-11:40||2nd Session||2nd Session||2nd Session||2nd Session|
|12:20-13:20||3rd Session||3rd Session||3rd Session||3rd Session|
|17:40-19:10||1st Session||1st Session||1st Session||1st Session||1st Session|
|19:20-20:50||2nd Session||2nd Session||2nd Session||2nd Session||2nd Session|